What are Cookies?
Solutex’s webpage (The Web) utilizes Cookies. Cookies are files sent to the browser by a Web server to register the activity of the user on a particular website. The purpose of the Cookies is to provide the User a faster access to selected services. The Cookies personalizes the services offered by the Web facilitating and offering to each User information that is of their interest or that may be of interest in attention to the use that makes of the service.
The Web utilizes Cookies to personalize and facilitate navigation to the User. The Cookies are associated only to the User, they do not provide references that allow personal data to be leaked. The User can configurate the browser to reject the installation of Cookies sent by the Web without being denied access to the contents of that Webpage. However, please note that the quality of operation on the Webpage can be reduced.
The registered User, who register or those having logged on can benefit from more personalized and profile-oriented services. These Users expressly authorize the use of this information for the purpose indicated without prejudice to your right to refuse or disable the use of the Cookies.
Also, the Web can know all the services requested by each User so that they can provide information appropriate to the likes and preferences of each User.
What kind of Cookies exist?
Cookies in function of their performance can be divided into:
In function of their Owner, they can be divided into:
Additionally, depending on your target. Cookies can be classified as follows:
– Volume setting for voice and sound players.
– The velocity of video transmission that are compatible with your navigator.
– Keep the User identified so that if you close a service on your browser or your computer and at another time or another day attempt to re-enter, that service will continue to be identified thus facilitating its navigation without having to re-identify itself. This functionality can be deleted if the User presses the “Close Session” functionality. So this Cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the service the User will have to log in to be identified.
– To prove the User is authorized to access certain services. For example, to participate in a course.
– Allow the anonymous identification of the User’s navigation through the Cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people and therefore the approximate posting of the number of visitors and their tendency in time.
– Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to Users.
– To know if the User accessing is new or if it is a repeat visit.
– IMPORTANT: Unless the User decides to register in a Web service, The Cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. Said Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the experience of Users on the site.
What Cookies do we utilize?
The Cookies we use on our website are:
Name: Google Analytics
Category: Website analytics
Type: Session cookies
Expiration: Up to 2 years
Purpose: We use Google Analytics to understand how our media campaigns work and how you interact with our website in order to improve the user experience.
How to disable the Cookies:
Normally it’s possible to stop accepting the Cookies from the navigator or stop accepting the Cookies from a service in particular.
All of the modern browsers allow you to change the settings of the Cookies. These settings can normally be found in the menu of the browser under “options” or “preferences”. Also, you can configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to avoid downloading Web bugs when opening an email.
The Web offers orientation to the User on the steps to access the menu of configuration from the Cookies and in this case of the private navigation in each one of the main navigators.
For more information you can consult the Microsoft support or the browser help.
For more information you can check Apple support or browser help.
The Web can modify this policy of Cookies in function of the legislative requirements, regulations or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish agency of data protection. Therefore, it is advised to the Users that visit periodically.